It’s not long now until we open the doors to the largest CPD-accredited education and sourcing event for the clinical pharmacy profession. Now in its 3rd year, the Congress offers all Clinical Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians and Procurement Teams across NHS, private healthcare, hospice, CCG, CSU, military and secure environments, the opportunity to update clinical knowledge, share best practice, research and source new products and technology, as well as engage and network with peers.
Read all about it! The Congress Pre-Show Newspaper is now live - click here
to have a read.
What can you expect at Congress?
- 54 hours of advanced and refresher education, across 7 conference streams including Keynote, Leadership, Clinical, Medicines Optimisation, Innovation and Technology plus the leaders forum
- A world-class faculty of speakers led by Clare Howard, Deputy Chief Pharmaceutical Officer from NHS England, including Ann Slee, David Alldred, Duncan McRobbie, Amanda Bevan, Simon Whitfield, Diane Ashiru-Oredope, Malcolm Qualie, Paul McManus, Alpana Mair, Mohammed Hussai, Richard Cattell, James Desborough, Anna Murphy, Caroline Ashley and Sotiris Antoniou plus many, many more….
- Round-table discussions in the Leaders Forum open to Chief Pharmacists and heads of departments to debate, discuss and share best practice for the good of the profession.
- Over 120 suppliers covering pharmaceuticals, dispensary equipment, specials and technology, all eager to help you deliver better patient care and better patient outcomes.
- NEW for 2014 includes the Innovation and Technology Theatre based on the Congress floor where sharing best practice is the key objective.
- The Best of Clinical Pharmacy Awards will celebrate excellence and innovation in the profession.
- Free networking drinks and plenty of opportunities to catch up with colleagues, alumni friends and professional peers.
If you work in, or are interested with, clinical pharmacy. This is your profession. Your future. Your event!