The entire team is working very hard to ensure that all the necessary safety measures and precautions will be in place for CPC 2021 should we need them. We are closely monitoring the situation to ensure the show can take place as safely as possible in line with government guidelines. With the vaccine being rolled out at pace and the UK Government’s announcement that events will be able to take place without restrictions from 21 June, we are confident that we will be able to run the event without having to take some of these measures but rest reassured that we have a plan B and C.
We are closely monitoring the latest Covid guidelines and working collaboratively with the venue as well as checking the advice of industry associations. We will be prepared for all possible scenarios and will be announcing official guidelines closer to the time of the event to ensure they are as up-to-date as they can be.
Should we need to, we are able to run the event with all the recommended covid safety measures
- Mandatory face masks for staff, visitors and exhibitors
- Advanced entrance feature for sanitation and temperature check
- Scheduled attendance timings (AM-PM day 1and day 2) – controlling maximum numbers within social distancing guidelines
- Official CPC App – giving the ability to pre-schedule appointments and engage with exhibitors pre-show
- One way layout, factoring exhibitor numbers and flow.
- Increased isle sizing where required
- Exhibitor and visitor sanitation packs
- Increased cleaning schedule
- Hand sanitizer units throughout the show (on stand and key locations)
- Post show hybrid show extension to allow visitors to engage with content from their computer