The Poster Zone will consist of up to 100 posters which will be displayed throughout the Congress and viewable by the thousands of delegates during five 1.5 hour time slots meaning you won’t miss out on all the other opportunities.
Poster abstract entry is now open.
Before applying please download the abstract guidelines
Download your submission form
The Clinical Pharmacy Congress will accept submissions that have been presented in the last 12 months at other conferences should you feel you would gain greater exposure at The Clinical Pharmacy Congress. Please note on your entry where and when your have previously presented.
Electronic abstract books will be available in April please revisit the website to review them prior.
All abstracts will be made available online prior to the Congress as well as in a printed Congress proceedings which will be made available to all delegates on arrival at the Congress.
All accepted Poster presenters will be offered a free place at the Congress through a discount code you must advise us prior to the event if you are unable to attend.
Applications close: 2nd February 2018
Judging: February 2018
Announce shortlists: March 2018
Posters presented at The Clinical Pharmacy Congress: 27th - 28th April 2018
Application Process and Guidance
- An independent adjudication panel will be convened and will meet in February 2017 to assess the applications and determine abstracts to be presented
- Authors of all accepted abstracts will be expected to attend The Clinical Pharmacy Congress 2018 and will be provided a discount code for a free place
- The independent adjudication panel’s decision will be final and will not enter into any discussion or correspondence.
- Companies associated with any member of the judging panel are not normally eligible for consideration
- These rules and notes can be modified from time to time at the discretion of the panel.
Enquiries should be made to Laura on firstname.lastname@example.org