Clinical pharmacists are under more pressure to deliver than at any other time in the history of the NHS. Cuts to budgets and staff means that clinical pharmacists are more directly involved in patient treatments, formulary and dispensary decision-making and delivery of services. Pharmacy professionals roles within the NHS, are therefore constantly changing. And with these changes comes an increased pressure on time - in fact a survey carried out at the 2017 Congress showed:
THE LARGEST GATHERING OF CLINICAL PHARMACY PROFESSIONALS: TOTAL OF 2,657 CLINICAL PHARMACY ATTENDEES
- CPC saw a 14% increase in delegates meaning face-to-face time with more decision making delegates – than at any other event.
CPC COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- 95% delegates stated they will return to CPC 2018 giving you the opportunity to create connections with loyal attendees and repeat business!
YOU WON’T FIND THEM ANYWHERE ELSE
- 55% of delegates don’t attend any other event, therefore this is your chance to showcase your products and solutions at the only event your target market is going to attend!
- 80% delegates spend more than 8 hours networking and meeting exhibitors, cease the opportunity to create connections and sell your product to time restricted delegates.
GET FACE-TO-FACE WITH YOUR BUSY DELEGATES
- 92% of visitors have less than 2 hours per month to meet with new suppliers and 82% of them stated they have met with suppliers at CPC to learn about new products and new solutions. CPC provides you with the platform to utilise your time effectively and meet with busy delegates face-to-face.
SUPPORT YOUR CUSTOMERS IN THEIR CAREERS
- 92% of CPC delegates believe this event is essential to their career prospects and personal development. This makes CPC the perfect opportunity to engage with a pro-active audience, who are searching for companies like you to help them on their career journey.
The annual Clinical Pharmacy Congress attracts over 2,600 clinical pharmacy professionals (clinical pharmacists and technicians, chief pharmacists and medicine management teams) to ExCeL London, providing them with the opportunity to focus for two days on their training and educational needs, CPD requirements, and to meet and network with other pharmacists, suppliers and pharmaceutical company representatives. CPC is a place for suppliers to meet with customers. In 2017, over three quarters of UK hospitals were represented, making this the most widely available event for hospital pharmacy and gives you access unseen anywhere else.
We welcome you to join us at CPC 2018 which will provide you with a fantastic opportunity to showcase your products and services to engaging senior delegates.
Our exhibition floor is nearly fulled booked so don't miss out on your chance to connect and sell your product to time restricted delegates. Click HERE to see the 2018 floorplan and pick your secure your stand before a competitor.
For more information on exhibiting or sponsorship opportunities at The Congress in May 2017, please call Laura on +44 (0)2476 719681 or email firstname.lastname@example.org