The Poster Zone a feature on the exhibition floor will consist of up to 100 posters displayed throughout the Congress and viewable by the thousands of delegates.
We have allocated four 2 hour time slots meaning you won’t miss out on all the other opportunities on offer at the Congress.
We will accept submissions that have been presented in the last 12 months at other conferences should you feel you would gain greater exposure at The Clinical Pharmacy Congress. Please note on your entry form where and when you have previously presented. Electronic abstract books will be available in May 2020, please revisit the website to review them prior to the event.
All accepted Poster presenters will be offered a free place at the Congress through a discount code you must advise us prior to the event if you are unable to attend. If you have a preferred day of attendance this must be stated on your entry form.
For guidance on how to prepare your abstract you can visit one of our education partners the UKCPA website as they have prepared some excellent resources to assist you.
For 2020, you must categorise your abstract as Audit, Research or Quality improvement.
Deadline: 27th March 2020
Judging: April 2020
Announce shortlists: May 2020
Posters presented at The Clinical Pharmacy Congress: 5th or 6th June 2020
Application Process and Guidance
- An independent adjudication panel will be convened and will meet in April 2020 to assess the applications and determine abstracts to be presented.
- Authors of all accepted abstracts will be expected to attend The Clinical Pharmacy Congress 2020 and will be provided a discount code for access to the conference (the pass will be complimentary for UK delegates and a discounted price will be issued for international delegates).
- The independent adjudication panel’s decision will be final and will not enter into any discussion or correspondence.
- Companies associated with any member of the judging panel are not normally eligible for consideration.
- These rules and notes can be modified from time to time at the discretion of the panel.
Enquiries should be made to Laura on firstname.lastname@example.orgPoster criteria
Your abstract should demonstrate positive and/or an innovative piece of work relating to clinical pharmacy practice and/or patient care. We welcome abstracts relating to service evaluation, clinical audit, quality improvement and pharmacy practice research.
Abstract assessment will be based on quality of abstract, relevance of the project described, the reproducibility and awareness of current NHS policy and practice.
Please note not conforming to the abstract structure (below) will result in rejection.
Abstract structure – we have provided as part of the entry form a template entry form.
- Authors and affiliation
- Background and Introduction
- Aims and Objectives
- Discussion and Conclusion
- References (max 3)
You can include a maximum of one image, graph, chart or table.
You must provide relevant justification for ethical approval.
Word count excludes title, authors, sub headings, references and tables/images etc.