The Poster Zone a feature in the virtual event platform will consist of work submitted from across the UK and beyond. Posters will be displayed throughout the virtual Congress and viewable by the thousands of attendees.
Share Best Practice with your Peers and Celebrate your Innovative Ideas across the Pharmacy Community!
How does it work?
We will accept submissions that have been presented in the last 18 months at other conferences should you feel you would gain greater exposure at The Clinical Pharmacy Congress. Please note on your entry form where and when you have previously presented. Electronic abstract books will be available in 2021, please revisit the website to review them prior to the event.
All accepted Poster presenters must attend the virtual congress.
For guidance on how to prepare your abstract, you can visit one of our education partners the UKCPA website as they have prepared some excellent resources to assist you.
A new entry process is coming soon, if you have any questions in the meantime please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Application Process and Guidance
- An independent adjudication panel will be convened and will meet to assess the applications and determine abstracts to be presented.
- Authors of all accepted abstracts will be expected to attend The Clinical Pharmacy Congress event in 2021.
- The independent adjudication panel’s decision will be final and will not enter into any discussion or correspondence.
- Companies associated with any member of the judging panel are not normally eligible for consideration.
These rules and notes can be modified from time to time at the discretion of the panel.
Your abstract should demonstrate positive and/or an innovative piece of work relating to clinical pharmacy practice and/or patient care. We welcome abstracts relating to service evaluation, clinical audit, quality improvement and pharmacy practice research.
Abstract assessment will be based on quality of abstract, relevance of the project described, the reproducibility and awareness of current NHS policy and practice.
Please note not conforming to the abstract structure (below) will result in rejection.
Abstract structure – We have provided as part of the entry form a template entry form
- Authors and affiliation
- Background and Introduction
- Aims and Objectives
- Discussion and Conclusion
- References (max 3)
You can include a maximum of one image, graph, chart or table.
You must provide relevant justification for ethical approval.
Word count excludes title, authors, sub headings, references and tables/images etc.