If you are a registered pharmacist or pharmacy technician working in the NHS, private hospital, hospice, CCG, CSU, military or secure environments you should attend The Clinical Pharmacy Congress.
Who should attend?
- Chief pharmacists, hospital and CCG
- Consultant & Specialist pharmacists
- Prescribing & Independent pharmacists
- General practice pharmacists
- General hospital pharmacists
- Community clinical pharmacists & superintendents
- Hospital pharmacy technicians
- CCG pharmacists and pharmacy technicians
- Medicines management and optimisation team
- Medicines information pharmacists
- Quality Assurance (QA) and Aseptic Services
- Formulary decision-makers; Drug & Therapeutic Committee members
- Pharmaceutical advisors
- Commissioning leads
- Procurement leads
- Pre-reg hospital pharmacists
If you are from outside the UK please contact Aden on 0207 348 1867 or email email@example.com to discover how you can attend CPC 2017.