As everyone knows, nothing gets on to the formulary these days without the signature of the pharmacist. And if you want to sell equipment or technologies into a hospital dispensary – you will need to convince the pharmacists before going through the procurement process.
And given demands on pharmacists’ time, getting in front of members of a hospital pharmacy team is increasingly difficult for any trade or supplier representatives.
- Over half of the CPC delegates, 50.9% are responsible for or influence purchasing decisions - if you exhibited last year you would have reached a qualified buying audience of over 2,300 clinical pharmacist & technicians in just two days.
- 45.1% of delegates have no time, or less than two hours to see sales representatives per month, this means for you that those potential new customers will not get an opportunity to see your new product unless they see you at Congress because 61.9% of delegates will have placed an order from exhibitors within 12 months of the congress. Combine this with the contact limitations stipulated by the ABPI code and suddenly clinical pharmacists and chief pharmacists are like gold dust.
There are 212 NHS hospitals trusts in the UK - and this year 167 of them sent at least one members of its pharmacy team to the Clinical Pharmacy Congress. That’s in excess of three quarters of the market attending this single event.
Total Number of Unique Delegates = 2,330 (awaiting BPA Audit)
The Clinical Pharmacy Congress has been created to maximise face-to-face time between delegates and exhibitors.
- Theatres are built on the exhibition floor creating maximum footfall between seminars and stands
- Strategic gaps are built into the seminar programme allowing delegate’s time on the show floor. In 2016 delegates were able to attend twelve seminars and still have eight hours to visit stands during the two-day event.
- 80% of delegates (1,864) attended one or more of the lunch symposia, meaning as a sponsor you have the potential to communicate your key messages to your key audience during your 45 minute session.
This approach ensured that exhibitors had a highly productive meeting and that Congress became a true business platform.
- 55%, of CPC delegates have not attended any other event in the last two years - so The Clinical Pharmacy Congress really is the only face-to-face route to market for you
- Most CPC delegates, 82.4%, met suppliers at CPC that they had not had time to meet before
94% of delegates will definitely or probably return to The Clinical Pharmacy Congress in 2017, with 85.3% highly likely to recommend attendance to colleagues, meaning that you will be showcasing your products and services to a highly committed and larger audience in 2017.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to reach this lucrative but difficult to contact group of decision makers. Call Laura on 02476 719681 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.